Thursday, June 19, 2008

What is happening in Zeke world?

Zeke has been a busy little boy and so have I, so I thought that I would catch up on what has been going on in Zeke's little world.
Zeke got his hearing aids a few weeks ago and when we were getting them fitted he looked like a little alien with little antennas. His hearing aids are so cute!


My sister Elissa and her baby Nissa moved to Denver for the summer because her husband is an intern at a law firm there. Before they left we decided we would go to gateway to have some fun. We also decided to save some money and get there by taking trax since gas prices are sky high! This is Zeke's first time on trax and he loved looking out the window and watch things fly by.



Nissa and Zeke are best friends. They love eachother tons. Zeke fell asleep in the car and Nissa grabbed Zeke's hand and fell asleep herself. It was the cutest thing in the world!



Zeke loves the swimming pool and it is like a huge bathtub. Aunt Gabi is getting ready to take Zeke in the pool.

Zeke in the swimming pool





4 comments:

Amy J said...

Oh my goodness! The hand holding! Thank you so much for bringing Zeke by work the other day. It was so good to see you and feel his mushiness.

Elissa said...

Oh, I miss you guys! What cute pictures. I would love copies. I love the picture of Zeke and Nissa holding hands, it is so sweet. Gabi looks so cute holding Zeke. He has sure grown. Thanks for posting the picture of mom and me. I needed to see that, I am a little homesick. I can't wait to see you guys. Hurry and get your airfare. Love you all!

Meredith said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Natalie said...

Those pics are too cute! So cute you got a pic of the babes holding hands. I hope Drake is like Nissa with the new baby. Zeke is getting so big! I need to see him and hold him!