Sunday, March 23, 2008

Medicine Time




Zeke is on antibiotics right now because he has fluid behind his eardrums. As you can see he is not a huge fan of having to take his medicine. He makes the funniest faces and gags himself while we give him the medicine.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Alex that's too funny. Now I am sure that Drake is a huge chubster, he loves any kind of food/drink and he loves medicene. Poor little Zeke! Hope he feels better.

geddesfamily said...

He is so funny! So much character. We just love and adore him!

Amy J said...

it looks like he is totally gagging! i love it. don't you just love being a mom? i am so glad you emailed your blog. i love being able to keep up. SO CUTE!!

The Simmons Family said...

Hey Alex! Oh my gosh, Zeke is sooo dang cute!!! Love his expressions. In the top picture he looks so much like Brandon. So cute and I am so glad that I got to see him when you guys came over. You are such a sweet little family!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.